Menu

play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Denied Ban Appeal - John Doe

Status
Not open for further replies.

John Doe

Member Name John Doe

Ban appeals are for when we have made a mistake, or there has been a significant change in the circumstances.
These are the only reasons a ban appeal would be accepted. Appeals for "apologies" or just admitting you did wrong will be instantly denied.

In Game Name: Juanito_Escobar

Length of Ban: Permanent

Nature of ban(ie, mine craft temp banned or TS3 perm ban) : pretty sure it was the /msg of parrot

Staff who banned you : NovaSeepa

Staff who dealt with you : NovaSeepa

Staff who have warned you previously : permamuted by NoodlyApendage

Reason for ban on record : "Reason: Blacklisted"

Why do you think you were banned?(what you think the admins thought) : Bullying parrot.

What is your explanation of this reason? honestly, parrot had complained about the server's /ignore not working before as he tried to /ignore me, but obviously it's broken.

Why should we unban you? Honestly I don't think y'all would even think of doing this but here's my .02 cents, can you guys at least fix a basic command like /ignore to prevent something like my case from happening in the future.

What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? If I do get unbanned, and you guys fix the /ignore command, then I wont be an issue to be honest.

How can we trust you again? If I can't communicate with Parrot, (Only person I've fucked with) then I think I can't be a nuisance.

What else would you like to say to the admins who will review this case? I don't use hacked clients or anything like that. I'm just a dick head :L

Ace42986

Contributor III
MVP+
Your threat's towards players and staff in PM's will not and are not going to be tolerated.
Ban appeal denied

NoodlyApendage

Retired Staff
Retired Staff
2017 Map Founder
MVP+
Member Name John Doe

Why should we unban you? Honestly I don't think y'all would even think of doing this but here's my .02 cents, can you guys at least fix a basic command like /ignore to prevent something like my case from happening in the future.
The things you said were inexcusable.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online