Menu

play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Denied Ban Appeal - jon arnar

Status
Not open for further replies.

jon arnar

Member Name jon arnar

Ban appeals are for when we have made a mistake, or there has been a significant change in the circumstances.
These are the only reasons a ban appeal would be accepted. Appeals for "apologies" or just admitting you did wrong will be instantly denied.

In Game Name: TheZxr0

Length of Ban: perm

Nature of ban(ie, mine craft temp banned or TS3 perm ban) : dont know

Staff who banned you : goodchum_

Staff who dealt with you : No one

Staff who have warned you previously : No one

Reason for ban on record : accusing me of x-ray?

Why do you think you were banned?(what you think the admins thought) : I have no clue I was just at my (/f home) and then just got perm banned

What is your explanation of this reason? I have no explanation because i have no idea why he banned me for x-raying at my own house? + i dont have any clients.

Why should we unban you? Because I really enjoy this server and want to play as much as possible specially now in this quarantine.

What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? I have no idea, I dont know what i did wrong tbh

How can we trust you again? I really dont know you, i have just recently joined this sever and i really enjoy it, why would i do something that i know would get me banned

What else would you like to say to the admins who will review this case? Im lost for words really.

GoodChum_

Contributor III
MVP++
Appeal Denied
After deciding to look into you and your friend who had raided a base in a very xray-like manner, I went through your logs to find multiple bases that you had dug into and would not have known were there unless you had some kind of client. what you were doing at the time has nothing to do with why you were banned and your logs that showed that you were hacking again which is why you were banned.

jon arnar

I swear I didnt use clients. You banned me before and I used clients then, why would i use them again if i knew i would get banned? I really enjoyed that server. If you really believe I used I client which i did not, then dont perm ban me. Ban me for like 2 days. I dont deserve perm ban for something i didnt do.

Spalw

Retired Staff
Retired Staff
I swear I didnt use clients. You banned me before and I used clients then, why would i use them again if i knew i would get banned? I really enjoyed that server. If you really believe I used I client which i did not, then dont perm ban me. Ban me for like 2 days. I dont deserve perm ban for something i didnt do.

The evidence is extremely clear.

I've been running a server for eight years. People who hack, often hack again. I have absolutely no doubt what so ever that you were cheating a second time.

Our rules are very clear, we do not tolerate repeat offenders when it comes to xray. I agree, it doesn't make sense why you would cheat again, but you clearly did.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.