Menu

play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Accepted Ban Appeal - Jonebonemalone

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jonebonemalone

Member Name Jonebonemalone

Ban appeals are for when we have made a mistake, or there has been a significant change in the circumstances.
These are the only reasons a ban appeal would be accepted. Appeals for "apologies" or just admitting you did wrong will be instantly denied.

In Game Name: Okillem/ Jonebonemalone#7711

Length of Ban: ??

Nature of ban(ie, mine craft temp banned or TS3 perm ban) : Discord ban

Staff who banned you : Spawlz

Staff who dealt with you : spawlz

Staff who have warned you previously :

Reason for ban on record : mic spamming,

Why do you think you were banned?(what you think the admins thought) : i was gonna continue to mic spam, be profaine, argue with others and escalate.

What is your explanation of this reason? because things just kept getting more heated/petty.

Why should we unban you? because id like to be apart of the servers community, and be a good member.

What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? ill leave chats that i dont like, not stoop to lower levels, and keep level headed.

How can we trust you again? Ive learned my lesson, and will show through my actions i can be trusted.

What else would you like to say to the admins who will review this case? im sorry for continuously escalating the situation, giving you attitude, and going back and forth with remarks with you. and for my petty mic spam.

Spalw

Retired Staff
Retired Staff
I didn't respond to your first appeal, because I was unavailable.

It wasn't necessarily the mic spamming that was the issue, which you left out of your other appeal.
Your attitude after I banned you, constantly flaming me to other staff members and generally in chat, until I had to mute you there also, was the main issue, as it was completely unneccessary. But I appreciate the apology.

I don't have an issue with you, as a person, but if you take issue with the way that we moderate the way that people speak, or what they are allowed to say - I recommend staying out of public channels.

I have unbanned you from the discord.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.