Menu

play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Denied Ban Appeal - Jonebonemalone

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jonebonemalone

Member Name Jonebonemalone

Ban appeals are for when we have made a mistake, or there has been a significant change in the circumstances.
These are the only reasons a ban appeal would be accepted. Appeals for "apologies" or just admitting you did wrong will be instantly denied.

In Game Name: Okillem

Length of Ban: 2 weeks

Nature of ban(ie, mine craft temp banned or TS3 perm ban) : Exstensive Staff harassment

Staff who banned you : Spawlz

Staff who dealt with you : Spawl/Infamousage

Staff who have warned you previously : Spawlz

Reason for ban on record : I was participating in chat in a negative manner, and continued to harass Parcheesi about how many bans he has, which joking or not isnt acceptable., got perm Muted and went to discord to talk shit to spawlz(im sorry spawlz meant to apologie but ya blocked me)

Why do you think you were banned?(what you think the admins thought) : that i was going to continue to be negative in chat/towards staff in/out of game which is understandable due to history.

What is your explanation of this reason? Because i admit im normally argumentative and toxic. so seeing me start up in chat spawl probably thought i was going to go on a rant or toxic spree, also because of the disrespectful things i said to spawl post mute.

Why should we unban you? Because in my one week of being banned ive realized that all of my actions were wrong, especially with how much i miss playing the server, i realized i was infringing on others right to have the fun on this server that i currently miss. I promise to completely hault all toxic behavior.

What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? I will only engage in chat, with players, or in discord in a positive manner, i will not make remarks about staff( sorry id just found out how long you guys were all up for after the reset working hard) or players or the server.

How can we trust you again? you can put me on a last strike policy or something? i promise to discontinue all negative/toxic behavior on the server and discord, and only speak about staff in a positive manner.

What else would you like to say to the admins who will review this case? Im sorry for being a shithead, and disrupting something you all work very hard to keep going, ignorant or not to how much work you do i still was wrong to say anything negative about any of you or the server especially after learning the owners had stayed up for days on end fixing things, and how hard they work to keep everyone happy, id like to not be a hassle for you guys and get back to having fun on your server i love.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.