Menu

play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Denied Ban Appeal - Jonebonemalone

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jonebonemalone

Member Name Jonebonemalone

Ban appeals are for when we have made a mistake, or there has been a significant change in the circumstances.
These are the only reasons a ban appeal would be accepted. Appeals for "apologies" or just admitting you did wrong will be instantly denied.

In Game Name: Okillem

Length of Ban: Permanent Mute

Nature of ban(ie, mine craft temp banned or TS3 perm ban) : Permanent Minecraft Mute

Staff who banned you : Spalw/InfamousAge

Staff who dealt with you : InfamousAge/Spalw

Staff who have warned you previously : InfamousAge/Spalw

Reason for ban on record : maliciously seeking out ways to harass staff/players in chat/discord. Exstensive staff harassment, and general frequent toxicity.

Why do you think you were banned?(what you think the admins thought) : That id continue being a generally toxic player and furthermore harass staff, which id agree probably wouldve continued at some point if i wasnt perm muted/banned.

What is your explanation of this reason? i was frequently harassing staff/players in chat and was generally toxic.

Why should we unban you? I waited out my two week ban, ive been playing for almost 3 weeks with the perm mute and everyday learn my lesson and yearn to just be apart of the community, being muted produces lots of challenges trying to be apart of the server/even play on it due to some things im not capable of. in the past my interactions with staff or players were freuently toxic, and since coming back from my ban Id strongly argue they been quiet the opposite, and i think theres some staff/helpers/big players that can verify that. I dont want to be a problem or concern to the staff in any way, id just like to fully be apart of the whole community and impact it in a positive way.

What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? i will be 125% reformed in all of my interactions between staff/players in all aspects of mcdrugs whether discord in game or ts. ill never be toxic or pointlessly say provoking shit in chat, and will do the opposite of trying to encourage others to not engage in those mannors as well.

How can we trust you again? I know due to my previous actions it would be hard to trust me but, maybe it can be on a last strike policy? ive put 250 hours since my unban i think, i honestly dont want to jeopardize my ability to play on this awesome server, or maybe i can be unmuted for limited amounts of time a day? or maybe only when theres certain staff or certain ranked staff on?? and gradually build my trust with the staff team up while they see my general interactions??

What else would you like to say to the admins who will review this case? I understand if you decide against this and i will not try appealing or arguing it in any way shape or form for the rest of the map. and i know it says im not supposed to say im sorry but i am, especially after witnessing all thw work you guys do over these last 3 weeks alone. thanks for your time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.