Username:

In-Game Name: Globglogabgalab7

Reason for ban Hacked client - tracers

Length of ban: 7 days

Place of ban (e.g. in-game, Discord, TS3, etc.) in-game

Staff who banned you ace42986

Did any other staff deal with you before you were banned? No

Did you receive warnings prior to your ban? No

Why do you think you were banned? I beleive I was banned because i kept catching this guy who goes by the name of 0______________o and he was invisible each time and at one point he accused me of using tracers and I said I wasn't and after some arguing he asked the admin ace42986 something in chat i can't remember what exactly and then the next time i logged on I was banned

What is your explanation for your actions? Why should you be unbanned? I was not using any hacked client, previously when i wasn't a cop i kept getting caught invis and I asked a helper if it was possible to do so every time because i was getting frustrated and he said yes it was because there are some resource packs that enhance the particles you give off when you are invis so i got a resource pack to do that and I became a cop and when I caught that guy enough times I gues he reported me and banned me.

What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? I'm not sure because I wasn't using a hacked client

How can you ensure we can trust you again? I don't know I didn't do anything to make myself untrustworthy in the first place, i don't play this game to grind it I found it fun doing all the drugs and the different roles and even before my ban my freind gg_seals and i went and gambled half a mil on dog fights for fun I don't have any reason to cheat or use a hacked client.

What else would you like to say to the admins reveiwing your appeal? I would like to say Please talk to the person or give them a warning before banning them because the same thing happened to me where I kept getting caught by 'getfrisked' while invis and because I asked a helper about this i became a cop and did the same thing and then got banned for a week for it. I genuinly enjoy playing this game with my friends wish for this ban to be appealed.

Ace42986

Contributor III
MVP+
Appeal denied

I watched you for 25-30 minutes just to make sure I was correct in the ban. Multiple times I watched you look at a wall and follow a invisible player. Some times you would be waiting near a entrance/exit these I could understand for some. But you turning just as the player was getting close to the opening was very suspicious. Another time u ran threw a building while the invisible player ran on the outside. You kept turning and looking directly where the player was on the outside. Another instance of this was you dropping out of a tree right onto a invisible player with no way of you knowing they would have been running under the tree as your view would have been blocked. And finally a video was provided of you being in a building the player jumping on the roof and you immediately ran up a ladder then into a room turned directly to the player and frisked them.

After all this I was going to watch a little more for confirmation but you went off of duty then logged off after betting on dog fights for a bit. After this I made the decision to issue the ban.

as for this
"I would like to say Please talk to the person or give them a warning before banning them"
we dont warn people before banning them if they're using a hacked client.

Latest posts

Members online