In-Game Name:
KeyboardAlex

Reason for ban Blacklisted | Downloading Spawn

Length of ban: Blacklist (perm)

Place of ban (e.g. in-game, Discord, TS3, etc.) In-game

Staff who banned you Console

Did any other staff deal with you before you were banned? No

Did you receive warnings prior to your ban? No

Why do you think you were banned? Downloading spawn Dakota also mentioned something about ip grabbing attempts when I spoke to him but I never did anything like that or attempted to. I also don't know how to do that either.

What is your explanation for your actions? Why should you be unbanned? I realise apologies are not accepted I simply wanted to look through the spawn to see its easter eggs and thought that downloading the spawn would be the best way to do so not realising that it was in fact against the rules. I never attempted to use the spawn on another server or infringe on its copyright in anyway.

What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? I've since deleted the world downloading software and will not use it again.

How can you ensure we can trust you again? I've deleted my world downloading software and any copies of the world I had. I also never used the world in any way other than exploring it during my time banned.

What else would you like to say to the admins reveiwing your appeal? I really did enjoy the server and all of its freedom during the significant time I was active on it. I'd really like to come back at some point even if I could just receive a perm ban for the rest of this map. I've been banned for over 2 years and I believe I've learned my lesson. I understand admitting wrong and apologising is a instant denial so I've tried to avoid doing so above. I'd really appreciate your full consideration in my appeal. Thank you.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.