Menu

play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Accepted Ban Appeal - lcj00

Status
Not open for further replies.

lcj00

Member Name lcj00

Ban appeals are for when we have made a mistake, or there has been a significant change in the circumstances.
These are the only reasons a ban appeal would be accepted. Appeals for "apologies" or just admitting you did wrong will be instantly denied.

In Game Name: lcj00

Length of Ban: Permanent

Nature of ban(ie, mine craft temp banned or TS3 perm ban) : Mute

Staff who banned you : spalw

Staff who dealt with you : Various helpers and splaw

Staff who have warned you previously : Various helpers

Reason for ban on record : Being obnoxious is chat consistently with a bad chat record

Why do you think you were banned?(what you think the admins thought) : I was just being annoying to all players, being disrespectful in chat, verbally harassing players. After being warned and muted for a couple minutes at a time they figured enough if is enough and permanently muted me figuring I clearly wouldn't listen to these warnings.

Why what is your explanation of this reason? I say this because I was targeting specific players I dislike and calling them names and generally annoying them, and after I was muted temporarily and didn't listen they had no other choice.

Why should we unban you? I didn't think that I would get permanently muted without a mute of like 24 hours or something, but clearly I was wrong. I feel I should be unmuted because I genuinely enjoy this server and I'd like to play on it and be able to communicate to other players because without that ability I am not getting the full experience of the server. I realize that harassing people doesn't add to the experience but as I have progressed in the server I am noticing that chat can be used to ask questions that I would like to know the answer to. It is vital to the gameplay on a multiplayer server and without it I feel relatively lost.

What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? Instead of harassing the players that I dislike I'll either tune them out and say nothing or if I really get annoyed by them I'll just /ignore them so I don't ever have to hear from them again. I'll just keep my chatting friendly and keep to myself if I have something mean to say.

How can we trust you again? Being honest, you have no reason to fully trust me as of now but I have been frequently playing on this server because I really love the experience of a drug server. I've played on them for roughly three years and I have never found one with as much of a well-built community as this one. I didn't just come on this server to piss people off.

What else would you like to say to the admins who will review this case? I don't really have much to say other than to ask for some forgiveness from the staff and the people I harassed for being a complete asshole.

Spalw

Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Your appeal has been accepted.
If there are any more issues your chat privileges will be permanently revoked.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.