play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Denied Ban Appeal - legojoshua12

Status
Not open for further replies.

legojoshua12

VIP
Member Name legojoshua12

Ban appeals are for when we have made a mistake, or there has been a significant change in the circumstances.
These are the only reasons a ban appeal would be accepted. Appeals for "apologies" or just admitting you did wrong will be instantly denied.

In Game Name: legojoshua12

Length of Ban: 7 days

Nature of ban(ie, mine craft temp banned or TS3 perm ban) : Temp ban

Staff who banned you : ace42986

Staff who dealt with you : No one

Staff who have warned you previously : No one

Reason for ban on record : X-ray

Why do you think you were banned?(what you think the admins thought) : We found a farm that seemed pretty active out of pure chance, in fact we were "going" to build a base right over that spot in the ocean cause it is a great base area

Why what is your explanation of this reason? I wanted to make a base with friends for this phase (I know we are really late), and this area was going to be out base, the people who built this farm were there out of chance

Why should we unban you? Because I wasn't actually hacking, this is one of the rarest and craziest chances of finding a base ever

What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? Get less lucky at running into bases out of pure chance?

How can we trust you again? Watch me, and not just assume I found a base and am x-raying because I had friends with me and you singled me out for the ban and didn't get them, even though they are legit too

What else would you like to say to the admins who will review this case? I kid you not, this is just pure luck, I have no other way to describe it

Ace42986

Admin
Staff member
Admin
Contributor III
MVP+
Appeal denied. you dug a straight hole down into the base the chances of u doing this being that far out into the wild are are way to low.

legojoshua12

VIP
Look at all the tunnels we dug around, we were planning on setting up shop there, I had friends right there with me and you didn't bat one eye at them, they can even go on discord and vouch for me. I kid you not, this was 100% chance, we didn't even find it initially. Check logs, this is a chance thing. I can send you screenshots of my client, but this is going to be a huge mistake from you. There is no evidence I was xraying other than I found it along with others. I had just logged in first time since reset on the same day, like you can't just assume it was hacking. If you want, we can even prove it to you on discord.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.