Reason for ban returning to xrayed base

Length of ban: Perm

Place of ban (e.g. in-game, Discord, TS3, etc.) Games

Staff who banned you MissPatient

Did any other staff deal with you before you were banned? Yes

Please specify their names Ace

Did you receive warnings prior to your ban? No

Why do you think you were banned? Returning to a xrayed base

What is your explanation for your actions? Why should you be unbanned? So basically what happened is like I’ll return to X-ray -base right in and nobody told me that I couldn’t return and even the this girl admin said that the mods or Admins ace talking to you should’ve deleted that home

What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? I will talk to the mods and see if more rules apply to the subject

How can you ensure we can trust you again? It’s was a mistake that was made by the mods and I if I ever do get banned agian I will ask for help for the subject

What else would you like t admins I am sorry for the misshapen

Last edited:

MissPatient

Admin
Staff member
Admin
2021 Gold Founder
It's common sense to not return to the base that you were banned for illegitimately finding. And other than you being in and looting that base, you then xrayed directly into another base a short distance away, as well as others. This is your second xray ban, and is therefore permenant.

Appeal denied.

Loaded92410

It's common sense to not return to the base that you were banned for illegitimately finding. And other than you being in and looting that base, you then xrayed directly into another base a short distance away, as well as others. This is your second xray ban, and is therefore permenant.

Appeal denied.
Nobody told me that I couldn’t return otherwise and I found a pathway to it

Ace42986

Contributor III
MVP+
Are you kidding me "Nobody told me that I couldn’t return" if you're that stupid please dont come back to our server

MissPatient

Admin
Staff member
Admin
2021 Gold Founder
It’s true tho
No, it isn't. I dealt with you the first time you and your friend xrayed on this map, and I don't doubt for a second that you know exactly what you are doing. However, your inability to not hack on the server (for even just a day after being unbanned) shows that common sense might not be your strong suit. Enjoy your ban Loaded, and don't come back. I'm locking this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.