Username:

In-Game Name: Lucid_Visionz

Reason for ban Xray?

Length of ban: 5 DAYS?

Place of ban (e.g. in-game, Discord, etc.) In-Game

Staff who banned you Ace

Did any other staff deal with you before you were banned? No

Did you receive warnings prior to your ban? No

Why do you think you were banned? I have a lot of diamonds?

What is your explanation for your actions? Why should you be unbanned? I mine a lot in rtp with the night vision helmet and a fortune 3 pickaxe. I only have like 27 diamond blocks and almost 500 mining levels in less than a week. Also, I have like 50 stacks of iron condensed into blocks. I have never dug in a straight line or anything and have only dug surface diamonds that I have found in caves. I have to mine a lot to fix my tools because they have mending but I don't have any mob farms for xp yet. Having legitmate diamonds doesn't seem like it would warrant a ban... There's also like six people that play with me.

What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? Is it possible that people can be questioned before banning them? I have played on this server on and off for almost a decade. Never had hacked, never plan to.

How can you ensure we can trust you again? I never broke any rules, and this question seems genuinely redundant.

What else would you like to say to the admins reveiwing your appeal? I haven't broken any rules and I'm not very excited about getting banned without even being communicated with. I really enjoy this server and have brought almost 10 friends to it over the last week. I'd just like to be able to play with my friends, you can see how long I've been mining and know that I have only legitimately mined to find all my ores. I've literally sat and cooked like 50 stacks of iron that I have found alongside my diamonds.

Lucid_visionz

I bought MVP++ way way back, and have been around on and off forever. I just come back to the server and get falsely banned. I'm sorry if it seemed like I was hacking by some wild concept, but I only mined in open caves. People make mistakes and I'm not going to hold it against anyone, but I'd like to be able to continue to play with my friends. I work six days a week and want to be able to enjoy my days off

Lucid_visionz

Also, why would I hack for diamonds if I literally don't use them for anything? I haven't crafted any tools, I farm for money and buy them. They just sit in a chest otherwise. I don't care about diamonds, I just mine them for the xp to fix my pickaxes. I wasn't hacking, nor do I have a reason to.

Lucid_visionz

Sorry for a lot of posts, being accused of things I didn't do gives me a genuine anxiety reaction. I am the type of person to own up for my mistakes and being accused of things I didn't do triggers my anxiety

Lucid_visionz

Is it possible that it was an issue with my organization method?
I block of rows with singular items (so the main stack of diamond blocks I believe is 19, then 1 and 1 and 1 to the end of the chest row. I don't know that makes it look as if there is more diamonds than there are?)

Lucid_visionz

I don't need my anxiety being this high for no reason. I wasn't hacking, but I have no will to play on a server with admins that are unwilling to admit that they made mistakes. I don't appreciate being accused of things I didn't do either. Go ahead and make the ban permanent, after 10 years of playing this server for a bit at a time, this is my last day here. Never hacked, never planned on it I'll bring friends somewhere else. I wish you all the best in the future and hope the server prospers. You all have a good thing going. :)

Ace42986

Admin
Staff member
Admin
Contributor III
MVP+
I apologize when looking into logs for people Xraying i mixed your name up with another person that was cheating. I have unbanned you and removed the ban from your history.

Lucid_visionz

Mistakes happen, I understand completely and I don't fault you for the mistake itself. My issue lies in the way in which this situation was handled by staff and the image in which I was painted given the situation.

I don't want to be unsympathetic to the amount of hacking and BS you all probably have to deal with on a regular basis, but on the same hand, I have no time to spend in a community in which admins are view with infallibility. I thank you all for the years of fun that I have had here and I genuinely wish you all the best.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.