Menu

play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Denied Ban Appeal - MackyDoodlez

Status
Not open for further replies.

MackyDoodlez

Member Name MackyDoodlez

Ban appeals are for when we have made a mistake, or there has been a significant change in the circumstances.
These are the only reasons a ban appeal would be accepted. Appeals for "apologies" or just admitting you did wrong will be instantly denied.

In Game Name: MackyDoodlez

Length of Ban: 1 Week

Nature of ban(ie, mine craft temp banned or TS3 perm ban) : x-ray

Staff who banned you : NoodlyApendage

Staff who dealt with you : NoodlyApendage

Staff who have warned you previously : no one

Reason for ban on record : I was apparently x-raying. I "apparently" x-rayed into and empy base. I was then in my base when Noodly appeared and banned me.

Why do you think you were banned?(what you think the admins thought) : I think I was banned because me and my friend omega made a fake tp base a while back. . Today we then proceeded to use this base to scam people acting like it was an unclaimed raid. This person we scammed was angry that we scammed him and assumed since this base was unclaimed then it had to be x rayed by us when it was our base the whole time. He then told and admin and the admin also assumed without evidence that we had xrayed.

Why what is your explanation of this reason? My explanation is that the admin was not thinking about all the possibilities of why we could have been in that base or why we were in it. He jumped the gun without hard evidence and I feel that I am unjustly banned.

Why should we unban you? Im am a very active player on this server and have done absolutely nothing wrong during the time of me playing on this server. I help a lot of people out and feel that there was no evidence or reason givin for my ban other than it looked fishy.

What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? Some measures will take to prevent this is not scam people in this manner again and if I would I would record myself bulding the base so i dont have to go through this again.

How can we trust you again? You can trust me again by occasionally watching me from time to time or having me show the scamming process.

What else would you like to say to the admins who will review this case? I would like to say that I am sorry for causing a disturbance but I really don't feel guilt for this because I have done nothing wrong and just played the server like everyone else. At the end of the day the decision is up to you but I hope you understand that I wasn't x-raying and I will never x-ray. I hope you consider everything I told you into consideration and make the right choice.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.