Menu

play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Denied Ban Appeal - Magic_Soldier

Status
Not open for further replies.

Magic_Soldier

Member Name Magic_Soldier

Ban appeals are for when we have made a mistake, or there has been a significant change in the circumstances.
These are the only reasons a ban appeal would be accepted. Appeals for "apologies" or just admitting you did wrong will be instantly denied.

In Game Name: magic_soldier

Length of Ban: forever

Nature of ban(ie, mine craft temp banned or TS3 perm ban) :

Staff who banned you : ChickenChit

Staff who dealt with you :

Staff who have warned you previously : none

Reason for ban on record : Alt account

Why do you think you were banned?(what you think the admins thought) : Alt account

What is your explanation of this reason? My other account is being used on a different server and I want to play on here

Why should we unban you? So I can play with my friends because I was just trying to play on here

What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? I'll only use magic_soldier on this server

How can we trust you again? because my step dad took the other account back

What else would you like to say to the admins who will review this case? I know I did wrong but I have never don't anything ban worth on here other than this but this is going to be my main account on MC-Drugs

chickenchit

Mod
Staff member
MVP++
Appeal Denied.
You can have the same account on two different servers at the same time, just FYI.
The other account, TennGauge, will be unbanned June 12, 2019, 18:43.

Magic_Soldier

I don't use TennGauge on MCDrugs anymore he changed the password so I couldn't use it anymore. Magic_Soldier is my main account. So can you do a perm ban on TennGauge and not Magic_Soldier

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.