Menu

play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Denied Ban Appeal - Matri_

Status
Not open for further replies.

Matri_

Member Name Matri_

Ban appeals are for when we have made a mistake, or there has been a significant change in the circumstances.
These are the only reasons a ban appeal would be accepted. Appeals for "apologies" or just admitting you did wrong will be instantly denied.

In Game Name: Matri_

Length of Ban: Perm

Nature of ban(ie, mine craft temp banned or TS3 perm ban) : Perm Ban

Staff who banned you : GoodChum_

Staff who dealt with you : GoodChum_

Staff who have warned you previously :

Reason for ban on record : Hacked Client/X-ray (Second Offence)

Why do you think you were banned?(what you think the admins thought) : I was using xray, he banned me fairly

What is your explanation of this reason? As said above, GoodChum_ did right by banning me

Why should we unban you? Im not asking for an unban outright, i got what was coming to me, but I would like to have the permanence of the ban removed, its been ages since ive last been on the server and honestly forgot i had ever gotten in trouble here before. My bases had all been looked through and broken by other players so I dropped everything and started raiding others, which obviously wasnt a wise choice.

I understand that there is a reset coming up within the next month and was wondering if my unban date could be set out to there if i do happen to get an appeal? I do deserve the ban but i really did enjoy playing on the server back when I was very active.

What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? Not use hacked clients while on the server and play the server how it is meant to be played.

How can we trust you again? Im not turning on hacked clients again on this server. As I was typing out this appeal I remembered played back on it a year ago with some friends and I dont want to miss out on that again with the server resetting. If it takes someone watching over me like a hawk then so be it, I want to get back into things fairly when the reset comes around. My word is pretty tainted at this point but I honestly do want a fresh start.

What else would you like to say to the admins who will review this case? Hey guys, just wanted to wish you all well with quarantine and all that, it can get dreadful at times.

If you do choose to have me back that would be greatly appreciated, but its not expected, I just wish to play on here again in the near future.

Take care

Spalw

Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Appeal denied.
Member Name Matri_

Ban appeals are for when we have made a mistake, or there has been a significant change in the circumstances.
These are the only reasons a ban appeal would be accepted. Appeals for "apologies" or just admitting you did wrong will be instantly denied.

It's in the template my guy.

Appeal denied.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.