Denied Ban Appeal - mika

Status
Not open for further replies.

mika

Username:

In-Game Name: MikalaxxLauren

Reason for ban Xray

Length of ban: Perm

Place of ban (e.g. in-game, Discord, etc.) In game (town)

Staff who banned you CraydorGM

Did any other staff deal with you before you were banned? No

Did you receive warnings prior to your ban? No

Why do you think you were banned? To the question above before the rebrand on mcdrugs yes I have had warnings (i do not know when )but during mclabs and the reset no. Now this question I think I was banned for mining and finding ores or bases. (IN FACTIONS)

What is your explanation for your actions? Why should you be unbanned? I believe I should be unban because I shouldn't have done it. I also forgot about the bans early and only remember after seeing mods name and thought they would reset.

What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? I could somehow send a photo daily of my downloads folder or Minecraft folder and bin and any other logs on my pc to prove i haven't download anything like mods.

How can you ensure we can trust you again? Because i love playing this game and actually went to play the full game and i want to play it right and i have a lot of friends on the server irl and ingame and wish to play with them. I will never do anything ever again. Pinky Promise.

What else would you like to say to the admins reveiwing your appeal? Give me 1 more chance. This is the only server i play because i love it. PLEASE SEE THIS SOON I WISH TO PLAY WITH MY FREINDS AND THERE BOUND TO GET ON SOON (ITS 7:26) ILL DO ANYTHING LEGIT

C

CraydorGM

You dug straight to two of my bait bases and have an extensive history of using hacked clients. Appeal denied.

mika

You dug straight to two of my bait bases and have an extensive history of using hacked clients. Appeal denied.
please im willing to do anything give me 1 more chance ill stop doing it i swear u can watch me 247 if u really want to i wont even go to factions so i cant raid PLEASE. This is my first time ever being perm banned from i server i learned my lesson i swear ON GOD AND MY BIRTH MOTHER
is there anything i can do or a chance i get unban it was a mistake can i please get a warning

Last edited:
C

CraydorGM

Your warning was the first time you got banned for xraying. Coming back and doing it again resulted in your permanent ban for this map. You can come back next map.

mika

Your warning was the first time you got banned for xraying. Coming back and doing it again resulted in your permanent ban for this map. You can come back next map.
I forgot about the first one i swear I thought it would go away after reset and I dont really remember getting banned i forgot and when is the next map?? I changed 1 more chance thats all im asking i just wanna hangout with my friends

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.