Menu

play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Denied Ban Appeal - MineNightOwl

Status
Not open for further replies.

MineNightOwl

Member Name MineNightOwl

Ban appeals are for when we have made a mistake, or there has been a significant change in the circumstances.
These are the only reasons a ban appeal would be accepted. Appeals for "apologies" or just admitting you did wrong will be instantly denied.

In Game Name: MineNightOwl

Length of Ban: 3 days

Nature of ban(ie, mine craft temp banned or TS3 perm ban) : MC temp

Staff who banned you : GoodChum_

Staff who dealt with you : N/A

Staff who have warned you previously : N/A

Reason for ban on record : Banned me for auto sneak

Why do you think you were banned?(what you think the admins thought) : Was sneaking on a pole

Why what is your explanation of this reason? I was sneaking on a pole so i could center myself in the middle of the block, I don't have auto sneak nor do I run a modded client.

Why should we unban you? Was a false ban. due to staff insta banning when they find something sus instead of investigating

What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? None, wasn't doing anything wrong.

How can we trust you again? Because this is my first offense?

What else would you like to say to the admins who will review this case? potato

MineNightOwl

Id also likes to add that if i had auto sneak it would be impossible for me to do drug runs as it would sneak when i get to the edge of a block, ie a staircase or the edge of a leaf. if you were on or watching me i was running on the treetops.

GoodChum_

Contributor III
MVP++
your second response is irrelevant to why you were banned,
Also a helper tipped me off to you because you were crouched, typing, and quickly uncrouching and re crouching. my experience with dealing with these clients made it very clear you were hacking. if you only excuse is that "you weren't chatting while sneaking" proves to me that you were hacking and this is the only excuse you can come up with.

See you in 3 Days :) Appeal Denied

MineNightOwl

Please send a chat log or video proof, as i was not crouching while chatting, as soon as im centered and all good i stop crouching and dont move, it was either a visual bug on your end or you making stuff up cause you have a personal thing with me.

MineNightOwl

and if there is video proof you can see me looking at the ground to center myself, and my second response isnt irrelevant, if you know how auto crouch works you would know I wouldn't be able to do that, take some time get a modded client and try to run across some jungle trees.

GoodChum_

Contributor III
MVP++
I honestly dont know where you are going with this jungle tree thing it has nothing to do with you being banned. I sadly didnt take screenshots of you which was a lack of foresight. However, multiple people saw you do what I described in my response. It was not a visual bug, as visual bugs dont cause rapid crouch and uncrouch, which again is what you did. I'd recommend removing the client before you are unbanned in 3 days. This appeal will stay denied and im going to lock this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.