play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Denied Ban Appeal - Miss_Leon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Miss_Leon

2023 Gold Founder
Member Name Miss_Leon

Ban appeals are for when we have made a mistake, or there has been a significant change in the circumstances.
These are the only reasons a ban appeal would be accepted. Appeals for "apologies" or just admitting you did wrong will be instantly denied.

In Game Name: Miss_Leon

Length of Ban: A Week

Nature of ban(ie, mine craft temp banned or TS3 perm ban) : temp ban (7 days)

Staff who banned you : ace42986

Staff who dealt with you : ace42986

Staff who have warned you previously : N/A

Reason for ban on record : X-Ray (Apparently).

Why do you think you were banned?(what you think the admins thought) : They thought i was X-raying.

Why what is your explanation of this reason? I was running to the world border to make my base and as i got there i did /near and saw a name so i pinpointed there name underground and set a home there and dug down when they're offline. The second one was me running around that same area and doing the same thing as the previous raid. I then realised i had too many items and needed a base so i got closer to the world border and dug down and to my surprise there was a big base which i raided but then after selling all the drugs i realised that i'm going to be banned as of the way i dug down.

Why should we unban you? As i would never use X-ray hacks to scout out someones base. As it's happened to me before (on a previous map) and it's not the nicest and is very frustrating.

What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? i have no clue as i saw their name underground and just dug down when they're offline. i could record the raid if u want?

How can we trust you again? I know I've been banned before and to be honest i can't remember what it was for but i know i wouldn't use them. I've recently just joined back the server from the last time i was on which was about 6-7 months ago and would like to play on it more.

What else would you like to say to the admins who will review this case? I would like to say sorry to the misunderstanding caused by this and i will try not to do the same thing again and will just stick to raiding faction bases instead of unclaimed underground bases.

Ace42986

Contributor III
MVP+
the base i am looking at is out of /near range do u happen to know the cords to the bases u raided so i can look at both? if u do PM me the cords.

Miss_Leon

2023 Gold Founder
no sorry i dont know the coords to any of the bases i raided all i know is that they were at world border (near world border)

Ace42986

Contributor III
MVP+
Appeal Denied i have found another base you dug into. your ban has been extended to 1 month for 2nd offence.

Miss_Leon

2023 Gold Founder
wait what!!! wait cmon surely it doesnt need extending i havent been on to do a 2nd offence as i was already banned surely the 2nd offence would be if i did it again after my 1st ban

Ace42986

Contributor III
MVP+
the bans are based on how many bases we find. it does not matter if u are banned all ready when we find the 2nds or 3rd base. it still means u x-rayed more then 1 time on are server.

Miss_Leon

2023 Gold Founder
the bans are based on how many bases we find. it does not matter if u are banned all ready when we find the 2nds or 3rd base. it still means u x-rayed more then 1 time on are server.

Yes i agree with that but how do you know that that was an xrayed base and not a legit find?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online