Menu

play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Shortened Ban Appeal - MOjojerr

Status
Not open for further replies.

MOjojerr

Member Name MOjojerr

Ban appeals are for when we have made a mistake, or there has been a significant change in the circumstances.
These are the only reasons a ban appeal would be accepted. Appeals for "apologies" or just admitting you did wrong will be instantly denied.

In Game Name: Mojojerr

Length of Ban: 24 hours

Nature of ban(ie, mine craft temp banned or TS3 perm ban) : Toxic chat

Staff who banned you : NovaSeepa

Staff who dealt with you : NovaSeepa

Staff who have warned you previously : no clue

Reason for ban on record : Toxic chat logs

Why do you think you were banned?(what you think the admins thought) : Being toxic to someone

What is your explanation of this reason? he was asking for donos and i roasted him so it just started all from there

Why should we unban you? i won't be toxic anymore

What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? not talk in chat log unless someone talks to me first

How can we trust you again? letting me back in the server within 24 hours

What else would you like to say to the admins who will review this case? im sorry for being toxic it wont happen again

NovaSeepa

Admin
Staff member
Admin
MVP++
You were previously muted for an hour by a moderator for inappropriate conduct in chat, and for ignoring staff, and you later began another argument with a player that escalated to mutes being issued. During this, you were bragging about your hour long mute and how you it didn't affect you at all. The only reason you weren't muted during the argument with the other player was because you were asked to stop by a helper, and to your credit you did mostly stop, but after looking into the logs I don't believe there was any reason you shouldn't have been muted before that point. You were offline once I finished looking through the logs, so I issued a warn which you would have received when you next logged on.

When I finally did ban you, you were doing the exact same thing you were before and blatantly ignoring requests in chat to stop. There was absolutely no reason you wouldn't have known this was unacceptable by that point. Your chat conduct is absolutely disgusting and your complete disregard for the rules is just not acceptable.

The full 1 day might have been a bit long, but I felt that based on the severity of what you were saying it was appropriate. I knock a few hours off of your ban so you have the evening to play (2 hours from this response it will expire), but if you do this again then your punishment will be much more severe.

MOjojerr

You were previously muted for an hour by a moderator for inappropriate conduct in chat, and for ignoring staff, and you later began another argument with a player that escalated to mutes being issued. During this, you were bragging about your hour long mute and how you it didn't affect you at all. The only reason you weren't muted during the argument with the other player was because you were asked to stop by a helper, and to your credit you did mostly stop, but after looking into the logs I don't believe there was any reason you shouldn't have been muted before that point. You were offline once I finished looking through the logs, so I issued a warn which you would have received when you next logged on.

When I finally did ban you, you were doing the exact same thing you were before and blatantly ignoring requests in chat to stop. There was absolutely no reason you wouldn't have known this was unacceptable by that point. Your chat conduct is absolutely disgusting and your complete disregard for the rules is just not acceptable.

The full 1 day might have been a bit long, but I felt that based on the severity of what you were saying it was appropriate. I knock a few hours off of your ban so you have the evening to play (2 hours from this response it will expire), but if you do this again then your punishment will be much more severe.
Thankyou

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.