Menu

play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Denied Ban Appeal - nike_tiger

Status
Not open for further replies.

nike_tiger

Member Name nike_tiger

Ban appeals are for when we have made a mistake, or there has been a significant change in the circumstances.
These are the only reasons a ban appeal would be accepted. Appeals for "apologies" or just admitting you did wrong will be instantly denied.

In Game Name: nike_tiger

Length of Ban: 14 days

Nature of ban(ie, mine craft temp banned or TS3 perm ban) : MC temp ban

Staff who banned you : NoodlyApendage

Staff who dealt with you : NA

Staff who have warned you previously : NA

Reason for ban on record : x-ray second offense

Why do you think you were banned?(what you think the admins thought) : I have no idea why I was unrightfully banned once again for x-ray. I had found a raid, so Noodly questioned me as to of how I was able to gain access to the base and I showed him the cave entrance that I traveled through. He told me I was good. I don't understand why I am banned now if I worked with Noodly, and would have even been happy to screen share with him if need be.

Why what is your explanation of this reason? No clue. I talked with staff and they told me I was fine.

Why should we unban you? It's not right for staff to ban players on claims of x-ray without discussing with that player. Once again, I would be happy to screen share or anything so that I can get back on my favorite server.

What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? I guess not raid...

How can we trust you again? I'm willing to do anything at this point to earn my trust back.

What else would you like to say to the admins who will review this case? I'm sorry for any confusion, but I have never had any sort of x-ray client on my Minecraft. I would also appreciate it if you all would talk to players prior to banning them.

Last edited:

NoodlyApendage

Retired Staff
Retired Staff
2017 Map Founder
MVP+
Appeal denied.

This ban was for a completely different place. You dug straight down into a chest room that was out of nametage range. There were no entities.

nike_tiger

Appeal denied.

This ban was for a completely different place. You dug straight down into a chest room that was out of nametage range. There were no entities.
I'm not quite sure what instance you are referring to, but I often buy coordinates so I'm assuming that is what you have found.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.