Menu

play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Denied Ban Appeal - NIQ_Cherry

Status
Not open for further replies.

NIQ_Cherry

Member Name NIQ_Cherry

Ban appeals are for when we have made a mistake, or there has been a significant change in the circumstances.
These are the only reasons a ban appeal would be accepted. Appeals for "apologies" or just admitting you did wrong will be instantly denied.

In Game Name: NIQ_Cherry

Length of Ban: Indefinite

Nature of ban(ie, mine craft temp banned or TS3 perm ban) : Permban (not blacklist)

Staff who banned you : MadamCookie

Staff who dealt with you : MadamCookie

Staff who have warned you previously : All of them

Reason for ban on record : constant toxicity / racism

Why do you think you were banned?(what you think the admins thought) : The admins and the rest of the staff were utterly disgusted with my behavior and wanted nothing to do with me after consecutive warnings.

What is your explanation of this reason? I behaved impulsively and didn't care to deal with the consequences.

Why should we unban you? I have matured and I would like to play again because of the COVID-19 outbreak.

What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? As previously stated I have matured and think that I am fit for the community.

How can we trust you again? There is not much that I can say other than I will prove myself to the staff by remaining quiet and treating others with respect

What else would you like to say to the admins who will review this case? Considering the amount of time that has passed, I hope that the staff are able to accept that I have changed and acknowledge that I deserve a second chance.

GoodChum_

Contributor III
MVP++
Denied
Appeals for "apologies" or just admitting you did wrong will be instantly denied.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online