Username:

In-Game Name: Noahhenri

Reason for ban Speed hacks

Length of ban: 7 days

Place of ban (e.g. in-game, Discord, etc.) In game

Staff who banned you 0______________o

Did any other staff deal with you before you were banned? No

Did you receive warnings prior to your ban? No

Why do you think you were banned? Because I used a speed potion given to me when becoming a cop to arrest them

What is your explanation for your actions? Why should you be unbanned? Um I used a potion they banned me because they didn’t like that I caught them

What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? None of this server has mods who will treat people like this I’d be better off on another server

How can you ensure we can trust you again? Cuz I don’t hack especially not on a server for farming

What else would you like to say to the admins reveiwing your appeal? Please review why they have the ability to ban because I’d hope this doesn’t happen to anyone else also if I do get unbanned I’d wish to be able to claim cfarm again because this is my first day on and I’m banned

N______________L

Trial Admin
Staff member
Trial Admin
2023 Gold Founder
Upon further evaluation of the video footage used to ban you, it's been determined that you were not using any speed hacks but instead moving quickly due to the use of speed juice. Regardless, this still violates the cop rule against using movement potions on police duty and as such, the length of your ban has been corrected to 1 day and you have been demoted from cop.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.