Username:

In-Game Name: Omantakeinen

Reason for ban Xray

Length of ban: 6days and 23hours

Place of ban (e.g. in-game, Discord, TS3, etc.) in game

Staff who banned you ace42986

Did any other staff deal with you before you were banned? No

Did you receive warnings prior to your ban? No

Why do you think you were banned? i tpd to home to get some stuff to my friends starter base and i was suddenly killed 3-4 times with /kill command i guess and it said my ban was because of xray? i was only visiting my sethome?

What is your explanation for your actions? Why should you be unbanned? because i wasnt using xray at all i only tpd to my sethome and suddenly im banned for xray

What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? i dont know because i was casually trying to take stuff and grow my things

How can you ensure we can trust you again? Im not a hacker, i can be followed all the time, all i do is grow and sell and run away from the cops

What else would you like to say to the admins reveiwing your appeal? Please im hooked and i really need to sell stuff thanks

GoodChum_

Contributor III
MVP++
Appeal Denied

We have the ability to check every single block you've interacted with on the server. From that ability we can see you digging into multiple bases with your friend that you would not have known were there without a client. Come back in 7 days without your client.

Latest posts

Members online