Menu

play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Denied Ban Appeal - pjdroid98

Status
Not open for further replies.

pjdroid98

Member Name pjdroid98

Ban appeals are for when we have made a mistake, or there has been a significant change in the circumstances.
These are the only reasons a ban appeal would be accepted. Appeals for "apologies" or just admitting you did wrong will be instantly denied.

In Game Name: pjdroid98

Length of Ban: 7 days

Nature of ban(ie, mine craft temp banned or TS3 perm ban) : MC temp ban

Staff who banned you : goodchum

Staff who dealt with you : none

Staff who have warned you previously : none

Reason for ban on record : hacked client

Why do you think you were banned?(what you think the admins thought) : I found someones base 500 blocks away from mine

What is your explanation of this reason? I don't have a hacked client i dug 500 blocks away mined a lil bit and someones base was right there and someone was in it i seen a name tag so like

Why should we unban you? Because i don't have a hacked client, i can prove it idk

What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? Not raid any bases anymore farm and make my own bread

How can we trust you again? I'm not sure i guess you'll just have to take my word for it

What else would you like to say to the admins who will review this case? Thanks for your time

GoodChum_

Contributor III
MVP++
you went down an old mine tunnel and turned directly to mine into their base can you explain how you did that without a client?

pjdroid98

Luck, I really don't know but Im not even skilled enough to install a client I just tried to mine off an old tunnel and got lucky

GoodChum_

Contributor III
MVP++
Luck allowed you to turn mine up towards the base, then perfectly turn again and mine into it after lining up with the edge of it?

pjdroid98

once I was at the edge I had a pretty good idea of what was going on and I broke into the base, it makes sense that there wouldn't be random cobble stone in the middle of an all stone world

GoodChum_

Contributor III
MVP++
Appeal Denied
Your story does not match the logs, mainly because there was no cobble leading to their base it was a normal stone wall the only cobble there was cobble you had placed, and cobble at the exact edge of their base which you couldn't have known about until you "luckily" turned perfectly into. Come back in 7 days with your client removed.

Last edited:

pjdroid98

There was cobble at the edge of their base so once I was at the edge of it i figured it must be a base. There's no way you can prove to me it was xray all you have to say is proof in logs and won't show me the proof

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.