Menu

play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Denied Ban Appeal - Potato_warfare1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Potato_warfare1

Member Name Potato_warfare1

Ban appeals are for when we have made a mistake, or there has been a significant change in the circumstances.
These are the only reasons a ban appeal would be accepted. Appeals for "apologies" or just admitting you did wrong will be instantly denied.

In Game Name: Potato_warfare

Length of Ban: 24 hour Mute

Nature of ban(ie, mine craft temp banned or TS3 perm ban) : Mute

Staff who banned you : Spalw

Staff who dealt with you : no one

Staff who have warned you previously : no one

Reason for ban on record : The reason for my mute is " Being an asshole in chat"

Why do you think you were banned?(what you think the admins thought) : I really don't know what was going through Spawl's head at the time of this mute. Maybe he thought I was trying to be sarcastic or rude, but I assure you this wasn't my intent in any way.

What is your explanation of this reason? I said two things in chat that I think in no way constitute a mute ( especially for such a huge amount of time). At first I said, " Spawl I know you are frustrated and I hope you calm down and have a great day moving forward." After thinking that he didn't see my post of encouragement I said, " Spawl m8 I hope you calm down and have a good day." Which got me muted.

Why should we unban you? You should unmute me because I don't think what I did constituted a mute. I joined into the chat not knowing what everyone was talking about. I just thought Spawl was having a bad day and wanted to give him some thoughts of encouragement.

What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? I will not talk in chat when the conversation does not concern me.

How can we trust you again? I don't think that I did anything wrong that would make you guys not trust me.

What else would you like to say to the admins who will review this case? I hope that everyone know that I didn't know the situation but my offer stands that I hope y'all have a good day.

Spalw

Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Given the circumstances in the chat at the time, the only way this could have been seen from my point of view was facetious.

What you said could have not been helpful, in any way - if you actually had good intentions, it did not need to be said in the main chat. Because it was said in main chat, to me, it seemed mocking rather than helpful.

If you were of good intentions, this is an unfortunate circumstance, but you shouldn't have said something like that in main chat, twice.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.