Username:

In-Game Name: rb368b

Reason for ban farming hacks

Length of ban: perm

Place of ban (e.g. in-game, Discord, TS3, etc.) in game

Staff who banned you goodchum_

Did any other staff deal with you before you were banned? No

Did you receive warnings prior to your ban? No

Why do you think you were banned? I had a buddy that had farming hacks on his pc, we lived in the same base. He is off to the air force now so will not be playing together.

What is your explanation for your actions? Why should you be unbanned? Will make sure that I play 100% legit. I am just looking to get back into the server and play again, it was a lot of fun and I have not played in a long while.

What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? I will play legit, make sure there is not any cheating going on.

How can you ensure we can trust you again? I know you guys are busy but I can be watched when playing, I will play legit. And will honestly not be on a whole lot, I work a ton so I will just play here and there to have some fun.

What else would you like to say to the admins reveiwing your appeal? I had already posted a thing, but it was in paragraph form because I could not find this, sorry about that. Please disregard that one. But other then that I dont have much to say other then I hope I get to play again and I hope to see the new server as I have not seen it yet. Thank you so much for your time and for reviewing my ban appeal. - rb368b

GoodChum_

Contributor III
MVP++
Ban appeals are for when we have made a mistake, or there has been a significant change in the circumstances.
These are the only reasons a ban appeal would be accepted. Appeals for "apologies" or just admitting you did wrong will be instantly denied.

rb368b

I did not say I made a mistake, I'm not exactly sure what went on with this ban? I don't want to blame anyone or be rude. I was trying to get my point across that you guys made a mistake in the nicest way possible. I have never ran hacks let alone know how to even get them.

rb368b

Ban appeals are for when we have made a mistake, or there has been a significant change in the circumstances.
These are the only reasons a ban appeal would be accepted. Appeals for "apologies" or just admitting you did wrong will be instantly denied.
I did not say I made a mistake, I'm not exactly sure what went on with this ban? I don't want to blame anyone or be rude. I was trying to get my point across that you guys made a mistake in the nicest way possible. I have never ran hacks let alone know how to even get them. See im an idiot on this thing I forgot to hit the dang reply button.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online