Menu

play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Denied Ban Appeal - Relsharp8

Status
Not open for further replies.

Relsharp8

Member Name Relsharp8

Ban appeals are for when we have made a mistake, or there has been a significant change in the circumstances.
These are the only reasons a ban appeal would be accepted. Appeals for "apologies" or just admitting you did wrong will be instantly denied.

In Game Name: Relsharp8

Length of Ban: perm

Nature of ban(ie, mine craft temp banned or TS3 perm ban) : perm banned

Staff who banned you : Novaceepa

Staff who dealt with you : no one

Staff who have warned you previously : no one

Reason for ban on record : Apparently from x-raying many bases (totally)

Why do you think you were banned?(what you think the admins thought) : idk probably from raiding a lot of under ground bases

What is your explanation of this reason? i was not x-raying one of my friends new a lot of base coordinates so i just started to raid them

Why should we unban you? Because i did absolutely nothing and i was not even playing the game the day i got banned

What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? i won't raid as many bases

How can we trust you again? i am to stupid to download hacks so thats how you can trust me

What else would you like to say to the admins who will review this case? i was not hacking and i like this server

NovaSeepa

Admin
Staff member
Admin
MVP++
In many of the bases I found, you and your friend had both dug independent tunnels directly down to the chests. It's obvious that one or both of you were using hacks to find these bases. Appeal denied.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.