Menu

play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Accepted Ban Appeal - SageFur

Status
Not open for further replies.

SageFur

Member Name SageFur

Ban appeals are for when we have made a mistake, or there has been a significant change in the circumstances.
These are the only reasons a ban appeal would be accepted. Appeals for "apologies" or just admitting you did wrong will be instantly denied.

In Game Name: SageFur

Length of Ban: Permanent

Nature of ban(ie, mine craft temp banned or TS3 perm ban) : Minecraft server permanent ban

Staff who banned you : Console

Staff who dealt with you : None

Staff who have warned you previously : None

Reason for ban on record : Donation Chargeback

Why do you think you were banned?(what you think the admins thought) : I disputed a charge for a VIP+ rank. The System autobanned me because it looks like I was trying to scam or something.

What is your explanation of this reason? I went to buy the 12$ VIP+ rank but was overcharged $24.00 instead. I wrote a report and an email to the server business email. Paypal withheld the payment due to the ongoing dispute because I have to wait for Dakota's response to Paypal.

Why should we unban you? I was wrongly overcharged and just want to donate and play on your server. I have no problem paying the 12$, But id rather not pay it twice for the same rank.

What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? I will contact you via email if this happens again before I file a report to hopefully resolve this without an auto ban.

How can we trust you again? This was not my fault. The fact that I am coming forward and contacting you all and have had no misbehavior on the server should be enough to trust me.

What else would you like to say to the admins who will review this case? you can contact me at If you need any more proof/info/questions answered. Thank you for your help!

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.