Menu

play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Denied Ban Appeal - Samstephens

Status
Not open for further replies.

Samstephens

Member Name Samstephens

Ban appeals are for when we have made a mistake, or there has been a significant change in the circumstances.
These are the only reasons a ban appeal would be accepted. Appeals for "apologies" or just admitting you did wrong will be instantly denied.

In Game Name: Samstephens

Length of Ban:

Nature of ban(ie, mine craft temp banned or TS3 perm ban) : 1 week Temp ban

Staff who banned you : Saaaaaaaaaav

Staff who dealt with you : None

Staff who have warned you previously : None

Reason for ban on record : X-ray

Why do you think you were banned?(what you think the admins thought) : I recently joined the Cop team and spent alot of time peeping the sewers for player names this could have been mistaken for x-ray as i was looking down alot, In addition when in the wild when I see suspicious block placement I choose to mine down in a hope for a base, this has been both successful and not successful.

Why what is your explanation of this reason? Both reasons i have explained can easily be mistaken for x-ray, looking for player names requires me looking down alot when in spawn or when approaching a faction. I use F map alot aswell so i know if a base is below me thats claimed. Staff may have seen me done this and suspected it was x-ray ??

Why should we unban you? You should unban me because I really love the server and it brings me so much enjoyment with such a friendly staff basis and welcoming community and if that means i only stay in my base and dont base hunt then so be it because i honestly just love being on the server.

What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? Ill not look down for long periods of time which can lead staff to confusement and I will even stay in my base and concentrate on my farming if thats what is required.

How can we trust you again? I am going to sit in my base and farm, i just want to enjoy the server, anything that i can do to gain your trust i will do in a split second.

What else would you like to say to the admins who will review this case? I hope you can see my explanation and honesty.

Savannahhh

Retired Staff
Retired Staff
MVP+
The base had a decoy base above it, and you didn't even try and build up to it. There was a tunnel straight down into the base - and you've had a past history with x-raying.

You can wait out the ban. Appeal denied.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online