Menu

play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Denied Ban Appeal - SpAzTic_P3NgUin

SpAzTic_P3NgUin

Member Name SpAzTic_P3NgUin

Ban appeals are for when we have made a mistake, or there has been a significant change in the circumstances.
These are the only reasons a ban appeal would be accepted. Appeals for "apologies" or just admitting you did wrong will be instantly denied.

In Game Name: SpAzTic_P3NgUin

Length of Ban: Permanente

Nature of ban(ie, mine craft temp banned or TS3 perm ban) : Minecraft Perm Ban

Staff who banned you : NoodlyApendage

Staff who dealt with you : Noodly Apendage

Staff who have warned you previously : N/A

Reason for ban on record : Alt of ItzPangwanHD

Why do you think you were banned?(what you think the admins thought) : Because both this account and ItzPangwanHD are connected to the same internet.

Why what is your explanation of this reason? My brother owns ItzPangwanHD, I own SpAzTic_P3NgUin. Noodly said "explain" as soon as joined. I didnt understand what he meant by this.

Why should we unban you? Because I want to play this game with my friends. And to be fair I didnt even have time to fully explain to the admin that banned me.

What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? Tell an admin about multiple internet users.

How can we trust you again? To be honest I didn't do anything wrong, I understand that he has a ban as I was in a skype call with him and his friends and he was crying about it. This is why I understand that you guys needed to ban this account just in case it was an ult account.

What else would you like to say to the admins who will review this case? N/A

NoodlyApendage

Retired Staff
Retired Staff
2017 Map Founder
MVP+
Appeal Denied

You only joined the server a couple hours after ItzPangwanHD was banned. I do not believe that you are his brother.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.