Stevenrug

Reason for ban Improper welcome

Length of ban: 24hrs

Place of ban (e.g. in-game, Discord, TS3, etc.) in-game

Staff who banned you Ace9509

Did any other staff deal with you before you were banned? No

Did you receive warnings prior to your ban? No

Why do you think you were banned? telling new players to fuck off

What is your explanation for your actions? Why should you be unbanned? Because I said fuck off and the ban says "improper welcome" but fuck off is not a welcome at all

What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? I won't message new players

How can you ensure we can trust you again? Cause i wouldn't think telling people to fuck off would be banned

What else would you like to say to the admins reviewing your appeal? I'm just trying to get a conversation going

Last edited:

Ace42986

Contributor III
MVP+
At this point you're just trying to be a edgy cunt for no reason other then to be an asshole. You have played long enough, you know the rules and are just trying to skirt around them. You msging new players "whalecum" yesterday copped you a ban. Today you msg player's "Fuck you" as they join. This isn't trying to start a conversation. I won't denie this appeal but I'm sure as hell not going to accept it.

GoodChum_

Contributor III
MVP++
Appeal Denied

Rule 3 "dont be an asshole use common sense"

Last edited:

stevenrug

I know 9 times out of 10 player replies don't get a response but I've got a genuine question why is saying whalecum banned in the first place as it has not been an issue with spamming or other common sense and its not being an asshole or hurting anyone and none of the other rules say anything about it.

Last edited:

GoodChum_

Contributor III
MVP++
It consistently in the past when it wasn't enforced would lead to the chat becoming a nuisance and forcing staff to then deal with it and it can turn off new players from joining the server. You not having the brain power to understand this isnt our problem. Come back after you ban with a new attitude.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.