Menu

play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Denied Ban Appeal - TannerGreez99

Status
Not open for further replies.

TannerGreez99

Member Name TannerGreez99

Ban appeals are for when we have made a mistake, or there has been a significant change in the circumstances.
These are the only reasons a ban appeal would be accepted. Appeals for "apologies" or just admitting you did wrong will be instantly denied.

In Game Name: GreezyMC

Length of Ban: 30 Days, ban ends Nov 20

Nature of ban(ie, mine craft temp banned or TS3 perm ban) : Minecraft Temp Ban

Staff who banned you : Aecrons

Staff who dealt with you : N/A

Staff who have warned you previously : N/A

Reason for ban on record : X-ray, Using an Alt, and then X-ray on that alt account aswell

Why do you think you were banned?(what you think the admins thought) : I was rightfully banned for X-ray(on two occasions), and using an alt account

Why what is your explanation of this reason? I was banned for being a greedy fuck, thinking I could just do it without any issue, though I was wrong. Once I found out I was banned, I actually just missed playing on this server specifically, so I found a friend who would allow me to use their MC account, and then got back on and restarted, then using the X-ray to find a small already started base like an idiot.

Why should we unban you? First of all, I know how stupid it was for the use of X-ray and I no longer want to use it. It creates an advantage that takes away the challenge and fun of the game. I genuinely feel embarrassed for my actions, and don't want to continue down this path.

What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? I will very obviously never use the X-ray mod again, due to the unfair advantage and un-fun advantage.

How can we trust you again? Honestly, if I have the help from someone who knows what their doing to uninstall this mod completely, I will get rid of it. It honestly took me like at least an hour as-well as like four youtube videos for me to get it installed. Im just not technologically advanced.

What else would you like to say to the admins who will review this case? I would just like to genuinely apologize for using your time on having to deal with my actions, as well as taking the time to read this Appeal.

Killah121

MVP+
You should have learned from the first ban to be honest. Not login on an alt account and then continue to xray.
You can wait out the time of the ban.

Appeal denied.

TannerGreez99

My month long ban has just changed to a perm-ban, 3 days before my unban date. I haven't done anything since the incident so I am just very confused as to why after I've been patiently waiting to come back on for a month, and then this happens?

NovaSeepa

Admin
Staff member
Admin
MVP++
Hi GreezyMC, I'm not sure what you mean as your ban has not been extended. You are still scheduled to be unbanned on the 20th. You can see your ban history here.

TannerGreez99

Oh my apologies, I would attempt to login to the server to see the amount of time remaining on the ban every so often, then all of a sudden when I posted this recent reply, it switched from telling me a time countdown to being "You have been permanently banned". I apologize for the confusion.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online