Username: TeamPenD

In-Game Name: teampend

Reason for ban X-ray

Length of ban: 6 days

Place of ban (e.g. in-game, Discord, etc.) In-game

Staff who banned you kFrozen

Did any other staff deal with you before you were banned? No

Did you receive warnings prior to your ban? No

Why do you think you were banned? I saw the title screen and it said to use x-ray, while farming debris

What is your explanation for your actions? Why should you be unbanned? I'm fairly a newish player of Minecraft and My brother a little while ago used to play McLabs when it was MCdrugs. He must have had the resource pack downloaded in the resource pack file, so I tried it, To be honest didn't even know what it was at first. I'm deeply regretful for this misdemeanor and it will never happen again.

What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? Delete the file, never use that resource pack it again. I know that its part of the rules now and I tend to stick to them.

How can you ensure we can trust you again? Keep tabs on me, I literally just like farming and selling.

What else would you like to say to the admins reviewing your appeal? It will never happen again.

Last edited:

kFrozen

Admin
Admin
Hey TeamPenD!

I followed the tunnels you dug around in the nether for a bit and there was no way you could have found some of the Ancient Debris you came across unless you were X-Raying. There were multiple instances of you digging right towards the Debris. Additionally, ban appeals are for when we have made a mistake, or there has been a significant change in the circumstances.
These are the only reasons a ban appeal would be accepted. Appeals for "apologies" or just admitting you did wrong will be instantly denied. Please come back without the resource pack/hacked client after your ban expires.

Appeal denied.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.