Menu

play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Denied Ban Appeal - Tenshi_koi

Tenshi_koi

MVP
Member Name Tenshi_koi

Ban appeals are for when we have made a mistake, or there has been a significant change in the circumstances.
These are the only reasons a ban appeal would be accepted. Appeals for "apologies" or just admitting you did wrong will be instantly denied.

In Game Name: tenshi_koi

Length of Ban: 30m

Nature of ban(ie, mine craft temp banned or TS3 perm ban) : mc temp ban

Staff who banned you : Dakotaa

Staff who dealt with you : None

Staff who have warned you previously : None

Reason for ban on record : Pvp log

Why do you think you were banned?(what you think the admins thought) : A pvp log

Why what is your explanation of this reason? I had gone back to my base, unaware someone was still there. I moved a bit and then found a place where i thought i could log off in my own base. After i log off, im made aware that i was banned for 30 minutes for something i didnt do. When i logged off, i wasnt being hit or even had a pvp timer.

Why should we unban you? I was unaware of anyone near me or around me. Why am i being punished for something i didnt do? I wasnt in pvp. I had died a few moments before to a player called beebot, but i had waited a while before returning home to log off.

What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? Im going to log off in spawn or in a location far from any players so i cant be falsely accused of anything again.

How can we trust you again? Ive never been banned on a server or any game for as long as ive been playing video games. I dont appreciate being banned for something i did not do. Ive played for five months and ive had a clean record the entire time. Ive never made problems with staff, or even other players.

What else would you like to say to the admins who will review this case? This discourages me from playing this server again in the future. Ive played for five entire months on this server, only to be banned for something i didnt do? Ive been staff on several other minecraft related servers and i know what a pvp log is. Im all for pvp and faction servers and i know how much of a dick move it is to log off in pvp, but i was not in pvp when i logged off. Hence i dont view it as a pvp log and therefore an unjust ban.

Tenshi_koi

MVP
Has there been any proof of me pvp logging besides a helper saying I did so? I was in my own base and i logged off in my own base unaware of anyone around me. So im punished for logging off in my base?

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.