Menu

play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Denied Ban Appeal - TheSeshGreml1n

TheSeshGreml1n

Member Name TheSeshGreml1n

Ban appeals are for when we have made a mistake, or there has been a significant change in the circumstances.
These are the only reasons a ban appeal would be accepted. Appeals for "apologies" or just admitting you did wrong will be instantly denied.

In Game Name: TheSeshGreml1n

Length of Ban: Originally 7 days, but upped to 15

Nature of ban(ie, mine craft temp banned or TS3 perm ban) : Minecraft temp ban

Staff who banned you : GoodChum

Staff who dealt with you : GoodChum

Staff who have warned you previously : None

Reason for ban on record : At first I got banned for hacking, wall climb specifically, but then I got re-banned as a "Ban Extension". I wasn't sure if this was specifically for me, as I had accidentally hopped onto the server on my alt, forgetting it wasn't my main and trying to see how long I had left on my ban. Or it could just be for everyone based on the server reset.

Why do you think you were banned?(what you think the admins thought) : I think they knew I was hacking, I was using wall climb to get towards the Christ the Weed-emer statue.
I also accidentally used an alt on the server, but this wasnt purposeful.

What is your explanation of this reason? For the hacking, I completely admit that me and my friend where wrong. We had the idea in the last 2 or 3 days on the server, that everything was done and dusted and that we could have a little bit of fun without changing the fabric of the server, or making it broken or unfair. This was a wrong idea and I have no fault in taking my punishment for this.
With the alt, and if this is the reason for my ban extension, this is completely unjust. It was completely accidental, i was just trying to check how long I had left on my ban, forgot I was on an alt, and then got immediately kicked. This wasn't purposeful or malicious.

Why should we unban you? I have no problem taking my ban for the original reason, but I would like my ban to be reversed to 7 days, or 5 by now, instead of 15. If the reason I was ban extended was for the alt, that is unjustified and was a complete accident. I would never of tried this as I know how IP bans work and understand working around them is hard if not impossible. I didn't do this maliciously, and I wasn't aware of the consequences of an alt.
If it is because of the map reset, that is automatically unfair. I understand people have to take their punishments. but punishing some people for twice the length is immediately unfair, all I want to do is get on with my mates and play some Minecraft, and this server is the most fun, and least dry, place that we have found.

What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? Make sure to always check my account, but most importantly never hack, no matter how "justifiable" I think it is.

How can we trust you again? I have never hacked before, never been banned or even warned before. Me and my friend did a stupid thing as we thought it wouldn't of affected anyone negatively. I understand why I was at fault, and have in fact deleted the clients. As to the alt, that was a complete accident with no malice intended.

What else would you like to say to the admins who will review this case? There's not much I can say without brown-nosing. Just i am sorry for any stress caused, I understand my wrongs, and thanks for running a more mature server very well!

NovaSeepa

Admin
Staff member
Admin
MVP++
Hi TheSeshGreml1n
Your ban was extended two weeks into the map reset per our announcement back at the beginning of April.
https://mc-drugs.com/threads/ban-policy-update.10489/
Any and all hacking bans (and any other bans at our discretion) from today forward which last up until the reset date, will receive an additional two week ban upon the reset. Meaning, although all bans will be lifted on the reset - if you received your ban from this point forward (and it extends until the reset) - you will miss out on the opening two reset weeks.

This policy is in place for the exact reason you stated in your appeal. Hacking just because it's the end of the map is not something we tolerate. Please return without your hacked client.

Latest posts

Members online