Menu

play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Denied Ban Appeal - Tile124

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tile124

Member Name Tile124

Ban appeals are for when we have made a mistake, or there has been a significant change in the circumstances.
These are the only reasons a ban appeal would be accepted. Appeals for "apologies" or just admitting you did wrong will be instantly denied.

In Game Name: tile124

Length of Ban: 24 Hours

Nature of ban(ie, mine craft temp banned or TS3 perm ban) : Minecraft Temp Banned

Staff who banned you : TheCandyMan

Staff who dealt with you : N/A

Staff who have warned you previously : N/A

Reason for ban on record : Chest Stop Storage

Why do you think you were banned?(what you think the admins thought) : TheCandyMan was checking the player shops, and checked my chest that was selling hoppers, and saw items that were not hoppers.

What is your explanation of this reason? An honest mistake was made. I was not using the chests in my shop for storage.

Other players threw items into the display hopper that was above the chest. I did not put any items into the chest or hopper.

If you have a plugin like PRISM or something that logs player actions, you'll be able to see that I did not place any of my items into the chest or hopper and that it was from other players.

I understand why TheCandyMan would think I was using the player shop for my personal storage, but that's, not the case here.

Why should we unban you? I did not use my shop for my personal storage. Other players threw items into the hopper.

What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? I'll implement whatever actions you feel are fit to prevent a problem like this in the future.

How can we trust you again? I'm taking the time to write this for the record because I care about my reputation to the administration of this server.

What else would you like to say to the admins who will review this case? I respect the decision made by the administration and I have complete respect of all staff.

The reason I'm making this appeal despite the short length of this ban is because I know this ban will count against my moderation record and if possible I would like this to be expunged from the record, only if the administration feels that the ban was a mistake.

Tile124

Update: Upon logging back into the server I found 5 pieces of obsidian and an empty bottle in the chest.

I was banned during the time those items were added so there’s no way I stored them in the chest.

I removed those items and placed a block to prevent people from putting more items in.

OldManCandy

Admin
Staff member
Admin
This isn't the case... I used our block log plugin and verified you are in fact the one that added the items to the chest. I know which items were from hopper and which ones you manually put in there... Appeal Denied... although you should already be unbanned.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online