Menu

play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Accepted Ban Appeal - Tim

Tim

2017 Map Founder
MVP+
Member Name Tim

Ban appeals are for when we have made a mistake, or there has been a significant change in the circumstances.
These are the only reasons a ban appeal would be accepted. Appeals for "apologies" or just admitting you did wrong will be instantly denied.

In Game Name: TimJ_9

Length of Ban: Perm

Nature of ban(ie, mine craft temp banned or TS3 perm ban) : Perm

Staff who banned you : GotEdit

Staff who dealt with you : GotEdit

Staff who have warned you previously : N/A

Reason for ban on record : I made a threat-like joke about DDOSing someone in chat

Why do you think you were banned?(what you think the admins thought) : I think I was banned because this is a serious issue and the staff cannot take any chances with anything like this. I think the admins knew I wasn't serious, but it was still too serious of a joke to not be punished for.

Why what is your explanation of this reason? I was making a joke and it was taken somewhat too seriously.

Why should we unban you? I should be unbanned because I was not threatening anyone and the staff knows that, and I do not have the capabilities of so called "threat," anyway.

What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? I will not make edgy jokes anymore in chat. Especially ones about a serious issue such as this.

How can we trust you again? You can trust me again because I have played this server for several months and it is my favorite one. I would hate to be perm banned from it.

What else would you like to say to the admins who will review this case? Please keep in mind I was joking towards one friend in chat and it was obvious to not be a threat.

GotEdit

Contributor II
MVP+
Hello,
We take DDoS threats very seriously... even if the user making the threat is joking... I feel as if you were threatening to DDoS someone as you were asking AgentFonz if he could tell you how to DDoS. Most people don't just want to know how to DDoS for no reason... If they want to know how to do it, then they will try to make an attack on someone.

I will let other staff reply on here and give their opinion.
http://prnt.sc/eiwors
Thanks,
Edit

Tim

2017 Map Founder
MVP+
Hello,
We take DDoS threats very seriously... even if the user making the threat is joking... I feel as if you were threatening to DDoS someone as you were asking AgentFonz if he could tell you how to DDoS. Most people don't just want to know how to DDoS for no reason... If they want to know how to do it, then they will try to make an attack on someone.

I will let other staff reply on here and give their opinion.
http://prnt.sc/eiwors
Thanks,
Edit
I did not realize that I did not put "you" at the end of that sentence. This must be the big misunderstanding. I was joking with AgentFonz about finding out how to ddos HIM, (because I was a little mad about him winning a reaction) not asking information about how to do it.

jrd3044

AsstToTheOwner
Staff member
AsstToTheOwner
Appeal Accepted, after discussing this ban with a few others we have decided to unban you. Please do not make these threats even if you are joking. If it happens again there will be harsher punishments.

Thanks,
jrd

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.