tntommyboi96

Username:

In-Game Name: T3G1

Reason for ban lying to staff/falsifying reports

Length of ban: Perm

Place of ban (e.g. in-game, Discord, etc.) Ingame

Staff who banned you Ace

Did any other staff deal with you before you were banned? Yes

Please specify their names I made a report on the helper 1d1d (nova responded)

Did you receive warnings prior to your ban? No

Why do you think you were banned? I made a report on the player report on the helper/player 1d1d. I made this report on a little bit of miscommunication/misunderstanding. I mentioned him leaking helper chat which was true yet what i didn't know was it was also in public chat another thing i said was he "leaked helper documents" while one person in the calls said "are you supposed to be showing this" 1d1d:"probably not" i inferred that this was not supposed to be shared and was private for a reason(because he said probably not). Therefore both of those instances were truth he did both of those things yet were not against the rules. after talking with 1d1d i found out this document was the public one and not the private one.

What is your explanation for your actions? Why should you be unbanned? The explanation for my actions is a miscommunication because nothing here was false and no one was lying rather it was just the lack of communication that got me banned rather than lying and making false accusations.I should be unbanned because there was nothing false or me lying in my report. On another note me and the player 1d1d have had a talk about the whole situation and it has without a doubt cooled down.

What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? I will not make any reports without solid evidence (video,screenshots,etc.) or 100 percent thought in my mind that this player is breaking the rules.

How can you ensure we can trust you again? I am 100% willing to do whatever you think is necessary for me to be unbanned weather that be the "snowman treatment" where if i were to do anything it would result in my ban being put right back in place

What else would you like to say to the admins reveiwing your appeal? After talking with 1d1d and sort of talking it out we both came to the conclusion that this ban wasn't necessary rather a denied report.

Dakotaa

Owner
Staff member
Owner
Appeal accepted.

We are accepting your appeal only under the condition that you will be on a no-strike policy; any future violation of any server rule will result in a blacklist ban. If you can't control yourself to not violate our rules, it's probably safest to refrain from speaking in chat unless necessary.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.