Menu

play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Denied Ban Appeal - TomasB_10

Status
Not open for further replies.

TomasB_10

Member Name TomasB_10

Ban appeals are for when we have made a mistake, or there has been a significant change in the circumstances.
These are the only reasons a ban appeal would be accepted. Appeals for "apologies" or just admitting you did wrong will be instantly denied.

In Game Name: Tommi07

Length of Ban: Permanent

Nature of ban(ie, mine craft temp banned or TS3 perm ban) : Perm

Staff who banned you : GoodChum_,

Staff who dealt with you : no one

Staff who have warned you previously : no one did, I was banned for using xray hack client exactly a week ago by GoodChum

Reason for ban on record : kill aura

Why do you think you were banned?(what you think the admins thought) : I was banned a week ago for using xray. I was mad, and I did do it that's why I didn't appeal, today that ban was lifted and I started playing again. I was creating and testing out my new XP farm. I started killing the mobs, however my screen kept glitching for me and I kept getting kicked off the server

What is your explanation of this reason? Don't really understand. When I got kicked it kept telling me I was sending too many packets. I turned off my hack client when I got banned over a week ago. I was so excited to get back, and I would never risk coming back and getting banned right away.

Why should we unban you? Because I didn't use kill aura or any other combat based hack, I wouldn't have risked it after having been banned before and seeing my mate being perm banned.

What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? I already turned off my hack before joining the server after my 7 day ban was done. And

How can we trust you again? I turned my client off and deleted it before rejoining the server and If I get unbanned I would never download another one

What else would you like to say to the admins who will review this case? I love playing this server

GoodChum_

Contributor III
MVP++
Appeal Denied
While you were testing your grinder, I had placed mobs behind you and the moment they got into range you would hit them without looking at them and continue to hit the mobs in front of you at the same time.

TomasB_10

Well I had deleted my client so I have no explanation mate. Will I be able to rejoin the server after the reset?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.