Menu

play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Denied Ban Appeal - TOMDOBBIN

Status
Not open for further replies.

TOMDOBBIN

Member Name TOMDOBBIN

Ban appeals are for when we have made a mistake, or there has been a significant change in the circumstances.
These are the only reasons a ban appeal would be accepted. Appeals for "apologies" or just admitting you did wrong will be instantly denied.

In Game Name: XFUCKTHEJEWSX

Length of Ban: 6 days 21 hours

Nature of ban(ie, mine craft temp banned or TS3 perm ban) : Minecraft Temp

Staff who banned you : Killah121

Staff who dealt with you : No one

Staff who have warned you previously : No one

Reason for ban on record : Accomplice to XGASTHEJEWSX hacked client.

Why do you think you were banned?(what you think the admins thought) : Because we are friends they thought I was helping him hack.

Why what is your explanation of this reason? I have no idea. I was doing my own thing on the world borders then I logged out around 20 minutes after my friend was banned because I was bored I log in once around an hour later without issues then I tried logging in now and says I have been banned.

Why should we unban you? Because I haven't done anything wrong and no one has spoken to me to ask me about it.

What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? I'm not really sure what I can do in this case.

How can we trust you again? Keep an eye on me. Watch me all you want.

What else would you like to say to the admins who will review this case? Please note that I was out doing my own thing when my friend was banned I had no idea that my friend was hacking. I still don't know if he was because my understanding was that he was fixing our cocoa farm at our base. Also I would like to ask you to please make sure someone other than Killah121 reviews this appeal as we have history of not liking eachother.

GotEdit

Contributor II
MVP+
APPEAL DENIED
You can't hang around someone who is clearly mining straight down to bases and think they are not doing something suspicious.
Due to you both having similar names, I can infer that you are friends and you are trying to back them up. The evidence I have received of you both is completely solid and this ban is clearly justified. You were both with each other the whole time until your friend got banned. As you said, you did not get banned until 20-30 mins later due to the Moderator wanting to find some further information from a higher staff member. From the bases that the hacker mined down to, I can tell that you were willing to share any resources that were found from the use of hacks.

Furthermore, your history related to hacking could imply to us, staff, that you are hacking or with someone who is hacking.

If you have any questions regarding this appeal then feel free to reply to this post.
Many thanks,
gotedit

TOMDOBBIN

Can I at least get it shortened a little bit please? I mean this is my first offence for accomplice and c'mon if you were in my shoes and your friend was hacking and finding you good loot you wouldn't tell him to stop you would be too distracted. Plus you wouldn't rat out your friends too you would just let him do his thing. I wasn't hacking was I? I don't get how being an accomplice is bad at all it was going to get raided with or without me. I was not the hacker.

GotEdit

Contributor II
MVP+
Can I at least get it shortened a little bit please? I mean this is my first offence for accomplice and c'mon if you were in my shoes and your friend was hacking and finding you good loot you wouldn't tell him to stop you would be too distracted. Plus you wouldn't rat out your friends too you would just let him do his thing. I wasn't hacking was I? I don't get how being an accomplice is bad at all it was going to get raided with or without me. I was not the hacker.

You have an extensive history and have hacked in the past which made the decision that you would get a 7 day ban. Therefore, the ban will not be getting shortened. If I was in your shoes I would take it for granted and wait out my ban :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online