Menu

play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Denied Ban Appeal - Tyler Kautz

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tyler Kautz

Member Name Tyler Kautz

Ban appeals are for when we have made a mistake, or there has been a significant change in the circumstances.
These are the only reasons a ban appeal would be accepted. Appeals for "apologies" or just admitting you did wrong will be instantly denied.

In Game Name: tylerk9001

Length of Ban: Perm Ban

Nature of ban(ie, mine craft temp banned or TS3 perm ban) : Minecraft Server Perm Ban

Staff who banned you : spalw

Staff who dealt with you : spalw

Staff who have warned you previously : None

Reason for ban on record : dox/ddos threats

Why do you think you were banned?(what you think the admins thought) : I think i was banned because spalw thought i was going to leak the ip address of another player but all i said was i had it.

Why what is your explanation of this reason? I was banned for no reason, i have nothing to explain, i said one thing which was " I have your IP" not anything about im going to expose your IP

Why should we unban you? Because I never said I was going to expose personal information, you only assumed that i was because i said i had it, that is unfair and i was never warned by an admin.

What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? Not even speak of the TERM IP ADDRESS AGAIN

How can we trust you again? Nothing else will be said even though nothing was ever said.

What else would you like to say to the admins who will review this case? I was never warned before being banned, nor was I temp ban which i think is extremely unfair.

Spalw

Retired Staff
Retired Staff
We have zero tolerance for players threatening either dox or ddos.
There are no other reasons that you should be telling players that you have their ip other than to intimate them by implying you would personally attack them.

Your appeal is unapologetic for this issue and therefore won't be accepted - you clearly have no understanding of how impactful these threats can be to other players.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.