Menu

play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Denied Ban Appeal - Tylercato

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tylercato

Member Name Tylercato

Ban appeals are for when we have made a mistake, or there has been a significant change in the circumstances.
These are the only reasons a ban appeal would be accepted. Appeals for "apologies" or just admitting you did wrong will be instantly denied.

In Game Name: Tylercato

Length of Ban: 3 days

Nature of ban(ie, mine craft temp banned or TS3 perm ban) : temp banned

Staff who banned you : InFamousAge

Staff who dealt with you : InFamousAge

Staff who have warned you previously : no warning

Reason for ban on record : Accomplice to x-ray

Why do you think you were banned?(what you think the admins thought) : The accomplice to x-ray could be true, as Massiverazor was temp banned for x-ray. I did play with Massiverazor, but didn't know that he uses x-ray.

What is your explanation of this reason? Same thing basically, I don't have x-ray and did not know that he uses it.

Why should we unban you? I do not personally use x-ray, as I think it makes the game unfair. I didn't know that Massiverazor had/used x-ray.

What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? I have talked to Massiverazor. I have known him for a while now and hope that he will listen.

How can we trust you again? I believe that there is no reason for you to not trust me because I don't have x-ray and haven't used it, but I completely understand why I was banned.

What else would you like to say to the admins who will review this case? I know this is only a temp ban, and I don't normally appeal for temp bans (I've only been banned twice and both were temporary) but I really like playing this server. I would hate to wait for 3 days, but I will understand if this appeal isn't accepted. Thank you for your time reviewing my appeal.

InFamousAge

Admin
Staff member
Admin
Contributor III
MVP++
Its clear that you knew he was using x-ray and raided bases with him that he x-rayed to find.

Appeal Denied

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.