Menu

play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Denied Ban Appeal - vince

Status
Not open for further replies.

vince

Member Name vince

Ban appeals are for when we have made a mistake, or there has been a significant change in the circumstances.
These are the only reasons a ban appeal would be accepted. Appeals for "apologies" or just admitting you did wrong will be instantly denied.

In Game Name: spymaster23

Length of Ban: 6 days 23 hours

Nature of ban(ie, mine craft temp banned or TS3 perm ban) : temp banned

Staff who banned you : NovaSeepa

Staff who dealt with you : NovaSeepa

Staff who have warned you previously :

Reason for ban on record : Xray

Why do you think you were banned?(what you think the admins thought) : The admins though i xrayed

What is your explanation of this reason? i was given the coords by a friend yesterday (don't know his mc account) by voicechat and i wrote it down, and tossed the paper out an hour ago. I went looking hoping it wasn't a trick but when i reach there and offer to sell the base for coords, Nova pops in accusing me of xray. he gave me a chance to explain myself and i said everything in here and he said "not good enough" I also said that if i was xraying, i would've come from the side

Why should we unban you? I was given the coords by friends and i didn't xray, i just du towards the coords hoping it wasn't a trick

What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? I'll stop listening to coords given to me by friends then digging to find out

How can we trust you again? i've never used a hacked client and if you ask the guy i showed the base to (ask nova, i forgot his user) i showed him two different bases for money, he didn't like the first so i showed the one that got me accused of xraying

What else would you like to say to the admins who will review this case? I'm sorry for putting you through this but if anything, i'd like that admin to have his privs revoked. i have plenty of servers to be in but i don't want others to have to deal with that

NovaSeepa

Admin
Staff member
Admin
MVP++
Appeal Denied
I've been looking through the logs more in depth since I banned you and the evidence does not line up with your story at all. You were tped to the area after buying base coords for a claimed base nearby. Shortly after, you TPed your faction member there, who then dug into the unclaimed base. You then dug into it yourself from a different route an hour later.

vince

well then perm ban me, idc cus i was given the coords by a friend. i never said whether or not i gave the coords to someone else

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.