Menu

play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Denied Ban Appeal - VinGar

Status
Not open for further replies.

VinGar

Member Name VinGar

Ban appeals are for when we have made a mistake, or there has been a significant change in the circumstances.
These are the only reasons a ban appeal would be accepted. Appeals for "apologies" or just admitting you did wrong will be instantly denied.

In Game Name: VinGar

Length of Ban: 7

Nature of ban(ie, mine craft temp banned or TS3 perm ban) : Temp Ban

Staff who banned you : ThaCandyMan

Staff who dealt with you : ThaCandyMan

Staff who have warned you previously : N/A

Reason for ban on record : "Xray - proof from watching"

Why do you think you were banned?(what you think the admins thought) : I was supposedly banned for xraying bustaa through the prison wall .

Why what is your explanation of this reason? I guess he was crouching even though moments before he stood up and typed in chat thus making his name visible, so I waited to sell my drugs a floor higher than Bustaa and then I get messaged saying i'm x-raying and I get jailed and banned with no time to explain that his name was clearly visible.

Why should we unban you? There was no reason to be banned in the first place,

What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? I guess wait to sell my drugs until the cop leaves, i'm not sure why standing there waiting is a crime.

How can we trust you again? No reason for trust being lost, I was waiting for Bustaa to leave.

What else would you like to say to the admins who will review this case? Standing and waiting for a cop to leave is not a crime,

OldManCandy

Admin
Staff member
Admin
I was watching you the entire time... Bustaa was crouched from the time you entered the prison and you started crouching staring at him as soon as you climbed the ladder. You knew where he was the entire time because I was spectating you and seeing what you were looking at and no matter where he moved while crouched you were watching him. Appeal Denied.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.