Menu

play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Denied Ban Appeal - warlord988

Status
Not open for further replies.

warlord988

Member Name warlord988

Ban appeals are for when we have made a mistake, or there has been a significant change in the circumstances.
These are the only reasons a ban appeal would be accepted. Appeals for "apologies" or just admitting you did wrong will be instantly denied.

In Game Name: warlord 988

Length of Ban: 24 hours

Nature of ban(ie, mine craft temp banned or TS3 perm ban) : cop farming

Staff who banned you : _dest

Staff who dealt with you : _dest

Staff who have warned you previously : none

Reason for ban on record : Admiting to cop farming

Why do you think you were banned?(what you think the admins thought) : I think i was banned since i was cop farmingi know i was banned for cop farming

What is your explanation of this reason? but not knowingly see i just became a cop and wanted to see what i can still do as a cop this is my first time as a police and so let alone i do /farm and hit a few sugarcane i wanted to see if im allowed to sell it and i was suprised to fin out i can so i asked in chat cops are allowed to farm and then someone told me to ?rules i read rules it said thats not allowed so i reasigned and staff was on the time i asked if cops were allowed to farm and he infered since i asked the question that if cop farming was allowed he banned me for cop farming on this basis me asking the question

Why should we unban you? since i unknowingly did the offense i resigned from the police afterwards since i thought police were then weak and not worth my time

What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? i will never join the police

How can we trust you again? It was my first day and i was nice to people in chat i joined the discord and i am freindly and part of the community

What else would you like to say to the admins who will review this case? I would like to tell you again i was banned on my first day for an unjustfied reason and i took ownership for my actions after it occured by /resign as a police. and i also didnt even make the few sugercan in peper i just wanted to see if cops can farm and if it was restricted to replanting like the normal world i hardly made even $100

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.