Menu

play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Denied Ban Appeal - XenoRedneck

Status
Not open for further replies.

XenoRedneck

Member Name XenoRedneck

Ban appeals are for when we have made a mistake, or there has been a significant change in the circumstances.
These are the only reasons a ban appeal would be accepted. Appeals for "apologies" or just admitting you did wrong will be instantly denied.

In Game Name: XenoRedneck

Length of Ban: Perm

Nature of ban(ie, mine craft temp banned or TS3 perm ban) : Minecraft Perm ban for Alt

Staff who banned you : Nova

Staff who dealt with you : N/A

Staff who have warned you previously : N/A

Reason for ban on record : I was suspected of being an alt for my older brother.

Why do you think you were banned?(what you think the admins thought) : We play in the same house most of the time. I understand the reasoning why but this simply is not the case.

What is your explanation of this reason? I'm not sure what this is asking.

Why should we unban you? Because i'm starting to really like this server and its a fun thing for me and my brother to play when he's home from college.

What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? Once he goes back to school, the IPs should change

How can we trust you again? it will take time but, in the next few weeks, you should see the IP's change.

What else would you like to say to the admins who will review this case? Thank you for your time.

NovaSeepa

Admin
Staff member
Admin
MVP++
Hi XenoRedneck. You and your brother will both have to join our Teamspeak server on separate accounts and speak to an admin to verify that you are different people. The IP is ts3.mc-drugs.com.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.