Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Denied Ban Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chrisc991

VIP
In Game Name : Chrisc991
Length of Ban : 1 hour
Nature of ban(ie, mine craft temp banned or TS3 perm ban) : impersonating owners
Staff who banned you : Edit
Staff who dealt with you : edit
Staff who have warned you previously : no one
Reason for ban on record : Impersonating Owners
Why do you think you were banned?(what you think the admins thought) : because i made an Owner Tag for myself as a joke then i was going to get rid of it
Why what is your explanation of this reason? :
Why should we unban you : because i was just joking
What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? : not do any more jokes on ts
How can we trust you again? : im a tmod or was since dakotaa demoted me because i said no balls, and i have been on the server longer than most of the staff members
What else would you like to say to the admins who will review this case? It was legit a joke and i would like if i could have my tmod tag and perms back.

GotEdit

Contributor II
MVP+
Hello,
Us as staff do not like players to impersonate us. Impersonating owners is the last thing that you should be doing. In the future, do not "joke".
It's not the smartest thing to do, so don't do it. You can wait out this ban for the next hour.

I will let @Dakotaa leave a message on this as I feel it could offend him, he can also leave the final decision on this. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.