Accepted Ban Appeal

OctoPussyShart

In Game Name: OctoPussyShart

Length of ban: Perm ban

Nature of ban: MC

Staff who banned you: GotEdit

Staff who warned you previously: N/A

Reason for ban on record: "Advertising"

Why do you think you were banned? : They thought i was "Advertising".

What is your explanation of this reason? :
Well i found an server that my friend and i wanted to play so i meant to /party chat msg him but i didnt have /pc on and i accidentally said the server ip in chat, But i only said it once i accident but i got banned for Advertising.

Why should we unban you? : I wasent trying to advertise i was trying to tell my friend a server that we could play on. I was a prestige 1 and a donor on the server was wasent trying to advertise, also i said it once in chat on accident it wasn't intentional.

What measures will you take to prevent from happening again? : I will not mentions other servers on MCD.

How can we trust you again? : I will not be belligerent in chat.

What else would you like to say to the admins who will review this case? : I think i shouldn't have been banned, i didnt mean to say it in chat also i have to much to lose, It would be grateful if you would unban me.

GotEdit

Contributor II
MVP+
Hello,
Whether you say a server ip once or twice in chat doesn't matter, it is both considered as advertising. We don't give warnings for people that advertise. I will Accept this appeal but you should watch out next time and possibly use something else than our server to get people on a different server. I talked with my admin Damian about this appeal.

Edit

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.