Menu

play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Denied Ban Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bezerq

Ban appeals are for when we have made a mistake, or there has been a significant change in the circumstances.
These are the only reasons a ban appeal would be accepted. Appeals for "apologies" or just admitting you did wrong will be instantly denied.

In Game Name: Bezerq

Length of Ban: 3 days

Nature of ban(ie, mine craft temp banned or TS3 perm ban) : Minecraft Temp Ban

Staff who banned you : Parcheesi15

Staff who dealt with you : none

Staff who have warned you previously : none

Reason for ban on record : auto sneak

Why do you think you were banned?(what you think the admins thought) : Mayb the admin saw me and I was bugged on his screen?

What is your explanation of this reason? I was afk for a few minutes and come back to see i'm banned, I have no hack client and have the whole thing recorded with shadowplay.

Why should we unban you? I don't have a hack client and wasn't cheating

What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again?

How can we trust you again? I can send the video or show it on a discord server if proof is needed

What else would you like to say to the admins who will review this case? I wasn't hacking or autosneaking and have vid for proof.

parcheesi15

Admin
Staff member
Admin
MVP++
2021 Gold Founder
2022 Gold Founder
2023 Gold Founder
Can you please send the video from the time you were at spawn a few minutes before you were banned?

Edit: Send it to me through discord please @Parcheesi#8801 or through PMs on the forums.

Last edited:

Bezerq

on second look I guess my shadowplay didn't record before I got banned It recorded from when the ban popped up and has my reaction raging cuz i wasnt doing anything wrong lol, I really wasn't hacking Im willing to show my files or whatever I can I really just wanna be unbanned because I wasn't doing anything wrong. thank you

parcheesi15

Admin
Staff member
Admin
MVP++
2021 Gold Founder
2022 Gold Founder
2023 Gold Founder
Files can easily be manipulated after the fact. We have video evidence against you and you have provided no counter evidence.

- Appeal Denied

Bezerq

lol please just perm ban me then I dont want to play on a server that somehow has fake video evidence cause I know I wasn't hacking like how y tf would I auto sneak in spawn if I was hacking even but whatever, If you want proof I have the video reaction of my raging cuz I wasnt hacking but whatever

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online