Menu

play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Banned for a movie spoiler is thata true reason to be banned?

Status
Not open for further replies.

soulenigma

i just started this server and am fairly new with no warning or anything i was gonna talk about movies cause i just watched dead pool 2 and no one on chat was talking of anything of really relevance to get the community together but apparently you cant talk about a movie because of spoiler which i feel takes away my right to free speech which is important to me because as an american i am adjust tl be able to talk about whatever i want to but being banned for something i believe in i feel is a shame i want to know how the community feels about this rule since im sure it has brang up some predicaments i feel the rule is just stupid and should be adjusted.

Ace42986

Admin
Staff member
Admin
Contributor III
MVP+
You spoiled a movie that just came out. How do you think people will feel seeing spoilers about a movie they are excited to see.

Also this is a minecraft server not America so you don't have free speech

soulenigma

yeah but it wasnt even a spoiler if u had any sense of watching the first one you would know it was just a playful joke but i guess staff on this server like to cry about a movie spoiler and let someone who is auto fishing just do their thing one of the worst staff protection on a server i have seen usually i would get a strict talking to but not at all i just get banned straight away i would be understanding if you took your time to explain my wrongs but,nope uyou guys just do what you want

Ace42986

Admin
Staff member
Admin
Contributor III
MVP+
Lol the admin don't care even though we volunteer hundreds of hours to help the server

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online