Menu

play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Better kitpvp kits

p0six

MVP+
PvP Tournament (Not Winner)
Most good pvpers know that the only competitive kitpvp kits are vanilla and axe kit, which are perceived as flat out better than the regular sword kit. I believe that the kits should exist in a more balanceable state, while still adding some more depth and feel to the gameplay of kits. That being said, here are my suggestions for changes to existing kits. Note that this is not a complete works of all the potential kit changes I believe should be made.

Axe kit - does same damage as sword, but lower attack speed on crits and higher if missed crit.

Ninja kit - ability to go invisible until hitting a target once, has 4 hearts while invisible. Speed 2 while running toward target and slowness 2 while running away.

Combo kit (new kit idea) - iron sword no sharpness w/ iron armor, upgrades by 1 sharpness per hit if the hit is timed perfectly and 2 per crit, decays after 3 seconds.

Hulk kit - no knockback if player is shifting

Hades - no armor, sharpness 1, invulnerable while wolf is alive, wolf can be respawned / healed by killing a player, wolf has 10 hearts

Viper kit - same armor / sword, very high chance to poison, has a chance to apply additional effects to poisoned targets

Viper kit alternative idea - same armor / sword, high chance to give poison / slowness, low chance to give nausea / weakness. All effects last 5 seconds.

Vanilla kit - take it out, allow players to switch between pots and soup for kits, /soup should give pots if selected

Invis kit - gains invis for 1.5 sec after hitting a target, no armor, sharp 1

Last edited:

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.